IOLO System Mechanic?

Old 12-09-12, 12:13 PM
W
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
IOLO System Mechanic?

Has anyone had any experiences with this program? Will it do good or harm to the PC as uses by a novice user?

thanks

Old 12-09-12, 12:23 PM
Received 15 Upvotes on 13 Posts
Never heard of it but then I don't use Windows. Doubt it is wirth $50 given all the free software to do the same thing. Here is a review: Iolo System Mechanic 11 Review & Rating | PCMag.com

Old 12-09-12, 04:33 PM
H
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Most all of my computers are running Windows although I do have some Linux computers like ray2047 does. I agree with ray2047 I haven't used a program exactly like this but one similar and usually they are system hogs and take up a great deal of hard drive space. I personally think you can do most everything yourself what this program can do and what you can't do your anti virus can take care of and a back up to your anti virus like Super Anti Spyware which you can get here for free SUPERAntiSpyware | Remove Malware | Remove Spyware - AntiMalware, AntiSpyware, AntiAdware! . They have a paid version but I have just used the free version and it is fine and actually found a trojan horse that other malware scanners couldn't find. With the free version you have to manually update it and there are a few other restrictions but it works fine for me.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: