powerpoint

Old 06-11-13, 06:06 PM
powerpoint

I recieved an email of a powerpoint slide show. I opened the email and can view the pics but i can;t stop the slides to print one. I tried right clicking but it doesn't give me an option. I want to know how can i freeze a frame and print it
Thanks
bill

Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-13, 06:25 PM
Temporarily Suspended
From the Powerpoint help:

S or PLUS SIGN
Stop or restart an automatic slide show

Old 06-12-13, 05:10 AM
You can also hit the "Print Screen" key while the slide is on the screen. It will be copied to the clipboard. Open Paint and click Edit/Paste. If necessary, crop out the menu and task bar. Save as bitmap or jpeg.

Old 06-12-13, 12:45 PM
Powerpoint

I tried "s" and "+" no go. I tried print screen, no go. When I have the slide open and I right click, here are the options, Next, previous, Last viewed, go to slide, Go to section ( not highlighted), Custom Show ( Not highlighted), Screen, Pointer options, Help, pause (Not highlighted), End show. Thanks for the help. [ email address removed ].
Thanks
bill

Last edited by Rick Johnston; 06-13-13 at 04:18 AM. Reason: Remove email address - not allowed
Old 06-13-13, 04:23 AM
The only reason that Print Screen wouldn't work is because the PPS file is actually a container that's playing a video or flash file. What happens if you press Escape during the slide show? Does it revert to the Powerpoint screen?

Old 06-13-13, 05:53 AM
Upvotes Received: 3
PowerPoint

Go to View>Slide Sorter and right click on the slide you want to copy. Then copy and paste. Hope this helps.

The above works with the normal PowerPoint program. If you are using Power Point Viewer, you may be restricted.

Last edited by Wirepuller38; 06-13-13 at 06:46 AM.
Old 06-14-13, 03:32 AM
That's what I was getting at with the Escape key. I have a feeling there is no PPT installed and the viewer is embedded.

Old 06-14-13, 01:59 PM
If there is no Powerpoint installed on isethby's computer there is an open source program that can open it. It is called LibreOffice and has all of the same kinds of programs Microsoft Office has but no need to pay for it or register it. It could be though that the file is locked from further changes and if that is the case then I doubt you could do anything even with LibreOffice. It is worth a try though here is the link https://www.libreoffice.org/. Once downloaded look for a program called Impress that is what will open Powerpoint presentations.