Looking for a good webcam

Old 04-27-14, 10:45 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Looking for a good webcam

I am looking for a good webcam I had one at one time that I had bought at a yard sale years ago but I misplaced it. It was old anyway so I probably wouldn't want to use it anymore. Now I need one as I do take surveys now that require the use of a webcam. My laptop has a built in webcam but my desktop has none.

I don't necessarily need a web cam that can tilt and move by a motor although those are nice in a way. I would also like something that has a stand to it as I plan on eventually getting rid of my old monitor as it starts acting up a bit after it has been on for a while.

Eventually for my front room desktop having a really nice camera for skype would be nice so if you give me a link please specify office or front room as that will help me decide better. Obviously for my front room or living room I want something better than what will go in my office. Thanks for your help!

Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-14, 11:12 AM
i have a life cam from microsoft it is about 2-3 years old but it was inexpensive and had great quality video

Old 04-27-14, 11:17 AM
Super Moderator
Received 2 Votes on 2 Posts
I have a Logitech V-U0023 that worked quite well when I needed it. It's small, inexpensive, and is designed to basically clamp to the top of your monitor. That was kind of an issue for me since I'm not a touch typer and the way my monitor is mounted, it was kind of looking down my face. I figured a way to mount it so that I got more of a side shot (though I was still looking down at my keyboard). It has autofocus and worked well as long as we both had a good connection. You may want to check out ones that have a built in mic if that's important.

HD Webcam C525

Old 04-27-14, 08:03 PM
Thank you both of you I will check those cameras out.