galaxy 3 tablet question

Old 06-04-14, 04:25 PM
G
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Question galaxy 3 tablet question

I need to view/listen to on line class videos on my tablet. Tried archives of adobe flash but it doesn't work. Heard photon is terrible. Any suggestions as to what I can use?

Old 06-04-14, 07:27 PM
H
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
I don't have a Galaxy 3 tablet so I looked up your question and there was some talk about a browser called Puffin and allowing 3rd party apps. They also mentioned using archived versions of flash. It is a kind of involved process though and somewhat hard to explain especially if you don't have one of these tablets. So I am linking you to an android forum that has the full explanation here is the link Samsung galaxy tab 3 flash problem... - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com . This works for some people apparently but not well. Good luck to you.

Old 06-06-14, 03:57 AM
R
Received 1 Vote on 1 Post
As I understand it, the whole reason Adobe stopped supporting Android devices is because they couldn't guarantee compatibility with every device. Consequently they pulled it from the Google Play store after Android v 4.0. Flash 11 was the last working version that I downloaded for my Asus tablet.

Firefox for Mobile, Dolphin, and hedge's recommendation (Puffin) are browsers that definitely work with Flash.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: