Epson (Printer) RX 595

Old 07-29-14, 04:39 PM
D
Upvotes: 0
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
Epson (Printer) RX 595

Anybody know how to print 2 (or more) pictures on the SAME page on an Epson RX-595 printer (like two different 5x7 pics) I have tried everything and it absolutely refuses to do what I want. I send the 2 pics to printer and it just opens a whole new printer box with that one pic in it. I know I did this before

Old 07-30-14, 06:29 AM
W
Received 60 Upvotes on 52 Posts
Printing Pictures

I am understanding that you want to print 2 pictures on the same page. Is that correct?

i do this by copying the pictures to the same page of a Word document and then printing the document page.

Old 07-30-14, 04:32 PM
H
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
I agree Word is probably the easiest although some photo editing software will allow you to make collages and you can just paste two pictures together. I have never made any collages but have read a bit about it. Take a look at your photo editing software's instructions.

Old 07-30-14, 04:50 PM
Super Moderator
Received 78 Upvotes on 70 Posts
With the epson software when you click on the 5x7 page change the # of copies from 1 to 2... The other picture should show up.. You need to make sure you send both pics to the printer,

Like I said you should get the printer view where it lets you pick full page,
2- 4x6.. 2- 5x7... 4 - 3.5's...etc

Old 08-01-14, 01:31 PM
D
I see the dialogue box and it asks for size, # of copies, etc. When I send a pic to the printer that box opens fine and dandy and I can put in two 5x7 and # of copies, etc. That's fine and dandy but when I send the second pic it opens a whole new dialogue box so I have two open. I'm missing something obviously. I know I did it because I have two pics in other room that I cut apart but know fir I fact that it was one sheet originally

Old 08-01-14, 04:18 PM
Super Moderator
Received 78 Upvotes on 70 Posts
You need to highlight both pics.

Right click on them and choose print. Even though you see one pic when it opens they are both there.

To highlight both hole the control button when you click on each pic.

Old 08-02-14, 07:15 AM
D
Hey thanks I was able to do that...sort of. I was able to use the control button and highlight 2 pics and when I switched to 2 pics they both showed up. Unfortunately I forgot to mention that the 2 pics I was trying to print were actually in 2 separate sub folders so I couldn't highlight at the same time. I guess what I will do is make a copy of whatever pics I want to print and put them in a temporary folder by themselves

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: