Any context checker programs/add-ons/plug-ins?

Old 09-29-14, 03:07 PM
Super Moderator
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Any context checker programs/add-ons/plug-ins?

What I mean, is there anything out there that actually looks for missing caps on the first word of a sentence or lack of punctuation at the end? I hate having to edit a post that I made when I see it later on.

I just did it here, but caught it on a re-read.

What I have now (built in I think) is just spelling, but it does catch things like thats vs that's.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-14, 03:20 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 2 Votes on 2 Posts
My spell check catches everything. Sentence structure, capitalization (misses some that could go either way), spelling. Mine even capitalizes the first word if I forget to as I am typing. XP, Office 2007. Click on tools, options and check the block "check my spelling as I type"

Old 09-29-14, 03:22 PM
Super Moderator
Sorry, I meant just online...like in the reply box here or other Forums, FB, etc. Sure, my WP programs have that function.

Old 09-29-14, 05:29 PM
I find that Firefox catches almost every mistake I make except in very few instances and on some websites where I think they generate code that disables spell check at least partially and temporarily. Probably someone has come up with something even better than what Firefox normally comes with, you can find them in Add Ons by clicking the square in the corner of the browser. I usually use the search box to speed my search on the Add On page.