Fake Forum (Photoshop?) Help

Old 03-02-15, 05:27 PM
D
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Fake Forum (Photoshop?) Help

So, I need a way of making a series of fake forum post pictures for a story I am doing for *** a web site*** I'm going for an effect similar to this Name:  Metroid-2-Secret-Worlds-1-739x1024.jpg
Views: 913
Size:  31.2 KB

Does anyone know a good way of doing this?

Last edited by lawrosa; 03-02-15 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Link removed...Please read forum rules and policies..
Old 03-03-15, 07:19 AM
P
Temporarily Suspended
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Yes, Photoshop will work. Take a screenshot, similar to what you have. Save it as a .jpg & open it in Photoshop. You have to learn how to use the clone stamp tool & the horizontal type tool. The tools are on the left. Click on the clone stamp tool. That's the icon just above the little hand.

Let's say that you want to erase the text, in the posts & replace it with your own text. The idea is to erase the text but maitaining the background. So you hold the alt key, point the mouse to where there is no text but the background that you want to keep. Left click once. Then release the alt key, point the mouse to the text that you want to erase, hold the left mouse key down & erase the text with short circular motions. Make sure that the + sign doesn't leave the background that you want to keep.

Then click on the T type tool. Point it to where you want to insert your own text, click once & type whatever you want. After you're finished, you have to merge everything. Click layer at the top of the image & choose merge layers or merge visible. One of those should work.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: