MS Outlook

Old 04-02-01, 03:29 PM
Visiting Guest
Question

I have a computer that is running MS Windows NT 4.0 connected to a LAN that gets it's email from MS Exchange. This computer also has a modem. I want to be able to dial out via the modem to access my "other email" account and have the results come back to MS Outlook Express. Can you run MS Outlook Express and MS Exchange on the same computer? If so, how would I do this?

Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-01, 07:32 AM
Is this LAN at work, and if so is there an network administrator taking care of the companies computer systems? Some ISP's provide for a way to conenct via the web to excess your mail account, check with your provider.
What is the modem currently being used for, a lot of companies use digital phone systems and the modem must have an analog line. If you have a network administrator please consult with him/her. MS exchange will need to be left as the default mail client as this is your primary mail client for the network, the network administrator could have other concerns.

If this is a home setup then repost, I just asume that is work related as it is running NT 4.