Can i use a controller or a mobile for bluetooth on pc ??

Old 07-25-15, 01:38 AM
M
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Talking Can i use a controller or a mobile for bluetooth on pc ??

I was thinking that it would be good if i could get my bluetooth controller or a mobile phone with bluetooth to get bluetooth on my pc. Like if i could pull something out of the mobile or controller to get a bluetooth dongle or make by using it...

so if u could help about this matter please do. And I DON'T WANT ANYONE TELLING ME THAT I CAN GET BLUETOOTH DONGLE AT A VERY CHEAP PRICE...

Old 07-25-15, 01:47 AM
Super Moderator
Received 4 Votes on 4 Posts
Well, that's about the only advice you will hear, but I'll move this to the proper Forum anyway. Why did you pick Hardware and Fasteners?

Old 07-25-15, 06:09 AM
P
Group Moderator
Received 785 Votes on 722 Posts
Funny how the advertisements displaying for this page feature Bluetooth dongles.

Have you opened up your phone? Anything made in the past 15 years is highly integrated. Unlike a desktop computer where many devices are separate components to cut the power consumption, size and cost cell phones do as much as possilbe on one circuit board. They mostly use really small surface mount components which makes removing components or DIY hacking very difficult and requires special tools.

Have you tried plugging your phone into your computer with a USB cable? Can you gain the access to your phone that you need? I can access mine like a removeable hard drive to update software or download music or photos.

Old 07-26-15, 12:21 AM
M
wt abt the usb chips coming with wireless keyboard and mouse

i was thinking if controllers or mobiles won't work, a usb chip coming with wireless keyboard and mouse should do it if i use some kind of driver or something.so please think if thats possible. because it is nearly impossible for me to get my hands on a bluetooth dongle but it is not money, i jst hav some probs.

Old 07-27-15, 09:48 AM
M
Someone pls answer my question !!!

Old 07-29-15, 09:25 AM
M
Angry

come on no one??? someone answer!!! at least someone....

Old 07-29-15, 09:29 AM
Super Moderator
Received 4 Votes on 4 Posts
How about you show a little respect? You've gotten replies, apparently no one thinks much of your idea. You also never answered Pilot Danes questions.

Old 07-29-15, 10:24 AM
S
Group Moderator
Received 98 Votes on 86 Posts
Please and thank you go a long way; a lot more than
I DON'T WANT ANYONE TELLING ME THAT I CAN GET BLUETOOTH DONGLE AT A VERY CHEAP PRICE...
I just about quit reading this thread at that point and I venture a guess I am not alone.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: