EXTREMELY slow site loading

Old 08-08-15, 05:02 PM
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
EXTREMELY slow site loading

Hi, all,

My MIL, at my suggestion, recently switched from an AT&T DSL service to a bundled ISP with TWC. Since that change, she told me it can take 2 to 3 MINUTES to load her home page; I couldn't believe it, but I observed that myself last evening on her computer. (She uses a Yahoo account for her email, so that is her home page.) I tried going to various other sites as well, but with the same s-l-o-w result.

The first thing I did was clear her cache and temporary files, but there was no noticeable improvement. Secondly, I checked her connection speed, and it is 77.9 mbps down/21.2 up. That's blazing fast compared to my wireless broadband (I live in a rural area), so that clearly is not the issue.

Once the page is loaded, it doesn't seem particularly sluggish, but then a simple email account page is not graphics-heavy.

She only has 1 computer, and it is a cable connected unit. She does have TWC telephone, which is via internet, so I guess they installed some sort of router for that. Other than that, there are no demands on her connection.

She is running MS Vista (can't get her to spring for an upgrade to W7 or 10) and the computer is about 5-6 years old, but I don't know the RAM (probably 2 MB) or processor speed offhand. Regardless, she did not have this slowness issue with the DSL service, so I doubt it is her hardware or OS.

Any thoughts as to where I should look for the hang-up?

I should also mention her browser is IE9.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-15, 05:10 PM
Received 16 Votes on 14 Posts
I would start with a disk cleanup and full defragmentation.

Old 08-08-15, 05:32 PM
I agree with Joel start with a complete disk clean up and defragmentation of the disk. I also would run CHKDSK and usually the easiest way is to right click on the C: drive and click on Properties and then click on tools and schedule a disk check. I also would suggest using either Chrome or Firefox instead of IE9 as that is not a very safe browser. If you can convince her to switch to Windows 7 on a newer computer or Windows 10 she will see better internet performance with a better and faster processor.

Old 08-08-15, 07:19 PM
OK, I can easily do all that, including a different browser.

I am curious, however, as to how you believe these problems could just crop up only after she switched to a new ISP. I used her computer occasionally before - with DSL, and know it was much quicker to load.

Thanks for the responses.

Old 08-08-15, 07:37 PM
Group Moderator
Received 13 Votes on 11 Posts
If you can move the computer to another location with a different ISP it would be interesting to see if you have the same problem. Have you tried a speed test such as this: Speedtest.net by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test

Old 08-08-15, 07:49 PM
Yes, per my OP, I did perform a speed test (and it did use Ookla), and found 77.9 up/21.3 down.

Thanks.

Old 08-08-15, 08:46 PM
Group Moderator
Sorry I didn't read your OP more closely. Never mind.

Old 08-08-15, 10:39 PM
I am curious, however, as to how you believe these problems could just crop up only after she switched to a new ISP
I don't really believe it is the ISP's fault more likely the computer is finally starting to show its age and with a newer computer I believe she will see better results. Newer though whether it is a laptop or a desktop doesn't have to be new necessarily I have refurbished both laptops and desktops to save on money. It takes a bit more research to find all of the information needed to make a decision but once made many of the online auction websites as well as some Goodwill stores have nice gently used computers. Some even have operating systems preloaded just like new computers.

Old 08-09-15, 05:11 AM
Temporarily Suspended
Any thoughts as to where I should look for the hang-up?
Most times I solve those problems by removing items from the startup menu through msconfig & changing the virtual memory to system managed. As time passes, old machines end up with a long startup list which takes a toll on memory. The same goes for how it handles the page file aka swap space.

Old 08-09-15, 05:14 AM
Super Moderator
Received 28 Votes on 22 Posts
I have one old computer, that I only use for a couple of things, and it's more than 6 years old. I also went from DSL to cable and it does the same thing. It's very, very slow loading for the first page, then after that, it speeds up. I think it just can't keep up with the speed of cable. Firefox does fair better than IE tho, but still a bit slow.
If that were my only computer, I'd have to get a new one. She can get a new one, without all the bells and whistles, fairly cheap.

Old 08-09-15, 05:34 AM
Those things (cleanup the start-up list & memory management) I have not done, but will look at. I have also not tried temporarily turning off her anti-virus & firewall, but that's another possibilty.

Thanks for the advice from all.

Old 08-09-15, 05:37 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 3 Votes on 2 Posts
I am with Ray in that... can you move the computer to another location to use another ISP? If its a laptop, run down to McDonads or Starbucks with free internet & give it a shot.

If not, since I feel you have done some intermediate trouble shooting on your end, I'd give TWC (I'm assuming its Road Runner?) a call. Personally, I have been overly satisfied with their "service" here. I'd give them a call & see if there is something on their end.

One thing I would do is unplug the wireless router, wait 5 minutes & plug it back in. That is kind of a "fix all" with TWC (there is no power button on these things.. just unplug it).
1) it may fix your problem,
2) when you call, they are going to ask you if you have done that & if you haven't, they will ask you to do that as part of their trouble shooting anyway.

Good luck.. hope this helps

Old 08-09-15, 06:04 AM
Seeing you have a new ISP maybe running a tracert will show a bottleneck.

Go to:

Programs > accessories > command prompt

Type in:

tracert yahoo.com

Hit enter.

Should see something like this:

Worth a try.

Old 08-09-15, 06:41 AM
Temporarily Suspended
Those things (cleanup the start-up list & memory management) I have not done, but will look at. I have also not tried temporarily turning off her anti-virus & firewall, but that's another possibilty.
Actually, it's all related. They also load into memory when the PC is booted. AV is bloatware, so changing the swap file will help with that too.

Old 08-09-15, 09:57 AM
I would check to see if new software was installed along with the cable modem and/or other equipment. Its been a long time but I believe during the activation process for a new account with self-install you get options to load other stuff. And if TWC did the installation possibly things were added/modified on the pc.

Old 08-09-15, 10:01 AM
One thing I would do is unplug the wireless router, wait 5 minutes & plug it back in.
There is no wireless router. However, per my OP, her telephone is now VoIP and TWC installed an ATA to connect the house phone line. I guess it is possible there could be a problem with it, so I'll add a re-boot of that to my list of possible fixes, although her phone seems to function just fine.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Old 08-09-15, 10:08 AM
Seeing you have a new ISP maybe running a tracert will show a bottleneck.

Go to:

Programs > accessories > command prompt

Type in:

tracert yahoo.com

Hit enter.

Should see something like this:
Now that (routing bottleneck) to me seems like a more plausible reason for the slowdown - I just didn't know how to look for it. I will certainly do this first when I get by her house.

The question is, if I see a long delay in one of these hops, what do I do to solve the problem?

Thanks!

Old 08-09-15, 10:11 AM
And if TWC did the installation possibly things were added/modified on the pc.
Yes, TWC did the install, and looking for added software is a good suggestion (added to my list). I have not noticed any new icons or other indications, but I need to look at the list of installed software & dates of install.

Thanks.

Old 08-09-15, 04:50 PM
Temporarily Suspended
Sundy176, if you have a laptop of your own, take it to your friend's house & see how long it takes to load Yahoo. My guess is that it won't be slow at all. That will confirm or deny a routing bottleneck.

Old 08-09-15, 05:22 PM
A great deal of ISP's like to add Mcafee or Norton look for either thing and then make sure that you delete that and install something better like Microsoft Security Essentials or Superantispyware both of which are not system hogs that can slow your computer to a crawl.

Old 08-10-15, 06:34 AM
A great deal of ISP's like to add Mcafee or Norton look for either thing and then make sure that you delete that and install something better like Microsoft Security Essentials or Superantispyware both of which are not system hogs that can slow your computer to a crawl.
I agree about McAfee and Norton - don't use either of them myself. I did install MSE on her computer when she bought it, and it is kept up-to-date. I didn't see any evidence of McAfee or Norton being present, but when I get by her house, I will specifically look for them.

Thanks for the reply.

Old 08-10-15, 06:38 AM
if you have a laptop of your own, take it to your friend's house & see how long it takes to load Yahoo.
Yep, I can borrow my better half's laptop and give that a try. That will help narrow down the issue.

Thanks.

Old 08-10-15, 10:19 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 9 Votes on 8 Posts
I would also try a malware cleaner (https://www.malwarebytes.org/antimalware/) and confirm your browser isn't loading any odd extensions or plugins. I would also try a different browser (Chrome/Firefox).

The fact that you're getting great upload/download speeds I feel rules out most connection problems (though granted, there are a few that could be slowing things down). I would point more towards a browser issue.

Old 08-10-15, 12:54 PM
.... you're getting great upload/download speeds I feel rules out most connection problems
Good point, hadn't thought of that.

I don't know if anyone mentioned this but when it's running slow bring up the task manager and see if something is sucking up all the memory. That will most definitely slow it down to a crawl.

Old 08-10-15, 01:15 PM
Received 16 Votes on 14 Posts
Not meaning to hijack this thread but I can have slow loading if I open numerous tabs.

It only happens on this site (DIY) and when I check the task manager I see the Firefox usage jumping between a low of 20% to 99%. Closing Firefox and then re-opening it resets all the tabs so they don't open UNTIL I click on them and THAT fixes the slow loading problem. I figure it must be something on this site, maybe all the advertising, which I rarely see because of AdBlock+, is slowing everything down.

Old 08-10-15, 03:12 PM
I would also try a malware cleaner (https://www.malwarebytes.org/antimalware/) and confirm your browser isn't loading any odd extensions or plugins. I would also try a different browser (Chrome/Firefox).
I believe she already has Chrome on the computer but it is not the default browser. I'll certainly try using it. Malware is also a possibility although her AV is up to date; I know she has opened at least two spoof email attachments in the past few months so something may have snuck in. I'll run your suggested cleaner.

The fact that you're getting great upload/download speeds I feel rules out most connection problems (though granted, there are a few that could be slowing things down). I would point more towards a browser issue.
I still plan to trace the connection to Yahoo. Given that she previously had AT&T, which is associated with Yahoo, I wonder if there is some lingering oddball method of loading Yahoo (and other pages) that is making her new ISP jump thru hoops. (I see some reference to AT&T in the address bar when it is trying to load Yahoo.) Shouldn't be, but we'll see.

Thanks for the input.

Old 08-10-15, 03:17 PM
bring up the task manager and see if something is sucking up all the memory.
Added to the list, thanks.

Old 08-10-15, 04:13 PM
Temporarily Suspended
Why would malware or a virus only affect Yahoo? That is not to say that I don't like antimalware from malwarebytes.org

Run Hijack This & post the output here.

Old 08-11-15, 04:12 PM
Run Hijack This & post the output here.
It seems that the problem was mostly, what I mentioned as a suspect yesterday: A convoluted means of loading Yahoo (and apparently all web pages) left over from the AT&T DSL configuration. There were a couple of AT&T programs that had to do with access to the 'net, which I deleted from both the start-up list (along with about 8 other useless programs), and from the computer. I then put Firefox on and used the same home page. Bingo! The page (and others) load pretty quickly now, at least as fast as you'd expect for a 7-year-old machine.

I spent some time deleting a lot of unused programs, and have some more to sift through. When that's complete, I'll defrag the disk, and I think she will find it operates much more efficiently.

Also, I did run hijackthis, and the results are as follows. I don't see anything on this list that is suspicious (does anyone else?) altho I do see in line 23 that a Norton folder is present, but the file is missing. I probably deleted it a while back and the folder is still there. Also shows IE as the default browser, but I'll correct that next time I'm at her house; she knows to click the Firefox icon for the time being.

Thanks to all for advice and suggestions!
============================
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.5
Scan saved at 1:33:59 PM, on 8/11/2015
Platform: Windows Vista SP2 (WinNT 6.00.1906)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v9.00 (9.00.8112.16669)

FIREFOX: 40.0 (x86 en-US)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\hp\support\hpsysdrv.exe
C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\msseces.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehmsas.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqSTE08.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqbam08.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqgpc01.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Users\Barbara\Downloads\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = AOL - News, Sports, Weather, Entertainment, Local & Lifestyle
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = Certified-Toolbar Search
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = Certified-Toolbar Search
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = Certified-Toolbar Search
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://us-mg5.mail.yahoo.com/neo/lau...=603h24f70kgrp
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = AOL - News, Sports, Weather, Entertainment, Local & Lifestyle
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = Certified-Toolbar Search
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = Certified-Toolbar Search
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = Certified-Toolbar Search
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = Certified-Toolbar Search
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,Default_Search_URL = Certified-Toolbar Search
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,Default_Search_URL = Certified-Toolbar Search
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O2 - BHO: HP Print Enhancer - {0347C33E-8762-4905-BF09-768834316C61} - C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_printenhancer.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
O2 - BHO: Microsoft Live Search Toolbar Helper - {d2ce3e00-f94a-4740-988e-03dc2f38c34f} - c:\Program Files\MSN\Toolbar\3.0.0541.0\msneshellx.dll
O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: DownTango Launcher - {e327b07a-0e11-4fd4-bef2-b2c5605b59c6} - C:\Users\Barbara\AppData\Roaming\DownTangoFTToolbar\DownTangoFTToolbar.dll
O2 - BHO: HP Smart BHO Class - {FFFFFFFF-CF4E-4F2B-BDC2-0E72E116A856} - C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_BHO.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Microsoft Live Search Toolbar - {1E61ED7C-7CB8-49d6-B9E9-AB4C880C8414} - c:\Program Files\MSN\Toolbar\3.0.0541.0\msneshellx.dll
O3 - Toolbar: DownTango Launcher - {e327b07a-0e11-4fd4-bef2-b2c5605b59c6} - C:\Users\Barbara\AppData\Roaming\DownTangoFTToolbar\DownTangoFTToolbar.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe -hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [hpsysdrv] c:\hp\support\hpsysdrv.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\Windows\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\Windows\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSC] "c:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\msseces.exe" -hide -runkey
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe /autoRun
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ehTray.exe] C:\Windows\ehome\ehTray.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {2d8ee268-8d7a-4996-b80b-8999ce8c7fe2} - C:\Users\Barbara\AppData\Roaming\DownTangoFTToolbar\DownTangoFTToolbar.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Show or hide HP Smart Web Printing - {DDE87865-83C5-48c4-8357-2F5B1AA84522} - C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_BHO.dll
O11 - Options group: [ACCELERATED_GRAPHICS] Accelerated graphics
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (Installation Support) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\Yinsthelper.dll
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Component Categories cache daemon - {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - C:\Windows\system32\browseui.dll
O23 - Service: Adobe Active File Monitor (AdobeActiveFileMonitor) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 3.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate) (gupdate) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdatem) (gupdatem) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: Intuit Update Service (IntuitUpdateService) - Intuit Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\Update Service\IntuitUpdateService.exe
O23 - Service: Intuit Update Service v4 (IntuitUpdateServiceV4) - Intuit Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\Update Service v4\IntuitUpdateService.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: LightScribeService Direct Disc Labeling Service (LightScribeService) - Hewlett-Packard Company - c:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: McciCMService - Motive Communications, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motive\McciCMService.exe
O23 - Service: Mozilla Maintenance Service (MozillaMaintenance) - Mozilla Foundation - C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
O23 - Service: Norton Internet Security - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\16.0.0.125\ccSvcHst.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (nvsvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\Windows\system32\nvvsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Photoshop Elements Device Connect (PhotoshopElementsDeviceConnect) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 3.0\PhotoshopElementsDeviceConnect.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: XAudioService - Conexant Systems, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\xaudio.exe

--
End of file - 8255 bytes

Last edited by sundvl76; 08-11-15 at 04:28 PM.
Old 08-11-15, 04:38 PM
Temporarily Suspended
(and apparently all web pages)
No, you never said all web pages until now.

Check & delete everything that has to do with Toolbars & BHOs. Also delete the following.

O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe

O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (Installation Support) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\Yinsthelper.dll

O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate) (gupdate) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe

Old 08-11-15, 06:23 PM
Group Moderator
There were a couple of AT&T programs that had to do with access to the 'net, which I deleted from both the start-up list (along with about 8 other useless programs),
When I first went from dial-up to DSL 12 or 14 years ago when I did research on self install one thing that popped out in all the online help forums on doing the install was "Do not use the install disk that comes with the self install kit. Throw it away." Guess you just found that out the hard way.

Old 08-11-15, 06:39 PM
No, you never said all web pages until now.
Not to argue with those who are trying to help , but . . . ref: Post #1, 1st paragraph, and Post #26, 2nd paragraph. True, didn't emphasize that, but primarily I was trying to get her home page up to speed.

Hijack This

Check & delete everything that has to do with Toolbars & BHOs. Also delete the following.
Thank you for this, I will do so!

Old 08-11-15, 10:03 PM
I would uninstall the following O3 - Toolbar: DownTango Launcher - {e327b07a-0e11-4fd4-bef2-b2c5605b59c6} - C:\Users\Barbara\AppData\Roaming\DownTangoFTToolbar\DownTangoFTToolbar.dll .

Also where it says HP I assume she has an HP printer so make sure you keep any references to the HP Printer. DownTango Launcher can redirect her to different web pages so I definitely advise deleting it but also look it up yourself too before doing so.

Also Norton doesn't always completely uninstall it leaves behind things even when you use Add/Remove programs. Norton though does have an uninstall tool which you can find by doing an internet search and it is on their website. I definitely suggest you use their uninstall tool as that will get rid of it for good.

Old 08-12-15, 05:21 AM
I would uninstall the following O3 - Toolbar: DownTango Launcher - {e327b07a-0e11-4fd4-bef2-b2c5605b59c6} - C:\Users\Barbara\AppData\Roaming\DownTangoFTToolbar\DownTangoFTToolbar.dll
After looking up the info on DownTango, this seems like sound advice. She doesn't need to have it on her computer.

Thanks.

Old 08-12-15, 05:23 AM
Temporarily Suspended
That was included in my list of suggestions when I said anything to do with BHOs & Toolbars.