Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Task bar messed up

Visiting Guest

04-26-01, 11:12 AM   #1  
BETTY CHAPMAN
I have messed up my task bar, and don.t know how I did it. My task bar now has a split down the middle. My outlook express is not there. What do I do to get it back the way it was? As you might have guessed I am very new to computers. Thanks for your help.

Sponsored Links

WI

04-26-01, 12:14 PM   #2  
what do yo mean by slpit down the middle? is the bar 1" tall and has a line runing from left to right in the middle? giving you a top and bottem section? or is it 1/2" tall and has a vertical line about the middle of the bar?

if its 1" tall just move your curser to the top of the bar, click and drag it down to till it resizes, release the button.

if you have a verticle line in the middle I asume you have quick launch icons on the task bar, move the curser over the line (curser changes to dbl arrow), click and drag it back the left where you want it,

if the quick launch outlook express is missing, look in your trash bin and restore it if its there, or go to program files, micrsoft then click and drag the outlook express to the quick launch section and drop it.
(you can also do a find outlook from your find option under the start menu, when its found, clck and drag it into the quick launch.

If I am completly off base let me know, will try again.

Brian

Visiting Guest

04-26-01, 05:58 PM   #3  
BETTY CHAPMAN
Thank you Brian, my task bar is normal again

WI

04-26-01, 06:15 PM   #4  
your welcome

Search this Thread