Burn YouTube To CD

Old 07-16-17, 12:39 PM
B
Received 1 Vote on 1 Post
Burn YouTube To CD

Is there any way I can burn this to a CD so I could stick it in my TV in the garage?

At times I get a bit tense working on things and this would be great to listen to. And no, I'll never put internet in the garage, then I'd never get anything done. I don't think I've ever heard this old fart before, very calming.

https://youtu.be/7jRdGlbjztg?t=1s

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-17, 01:09 PM
R
Received 28 Votes on 24 Posts
Do a search for "YouTube Converter", should find what your looking for.

Old 07-16-17, 01:18 PM
H
Received 90 Votes on 79 Posts
There are several "youtube download" plugins which let you download a youtube video into any of several formats - usually mp4 video, and usually mp3 audio as well.
These programs are "add ons" for most common web browsers - chrome, firefox, edge.

Once you have the information as a .mp3 audio, you could use windows media player to convert the mp3 file into a standard audio cd format, and then burn that to a cd to play.

But, many newer TVs-DVD s will play mp3 files natively, (without mastering as a CD),
in many cases you can just copy mp3 files to a data cd and play them.

If the TV is less than 5-10 years old, check to see if it has a usb port, you may be able to copy the mp3 from the computer to a usb thumb drive, and then plug the thumb drive into the tv, and play the mp3.

- question - how are you playing a cd on the tv?
Is it a TV/DVD combo?

Old 07-16-17, 02:03 PM
B
Received 1 Vote on 1 Post
Is it a TV/DVD combo?
Panasonic Model No. PV-DM2792

TV/DVD/VCR + FM Radio. Beautiful TV my sister and her hubby gave me because they wanted one of the newer "skinny" ones. No idea how old it is but they didn't use it much -- couple working fools who never stop.

Thanks very much guys, I use Chrome so I'll find something later, gotta cut some more grass.

Old 07-16-17, 02:25 PM
S
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
A friend of mine told me that youtube only allows you to copy no more than 30 minutes consecutively. I found a work around but it's complicated. Keep that in mind.

Old 07-16-17, 06:14 PM
Received 21 Votes on 21 Posts
Try This

Note the MP3 audio version takes forever (It somehow streams the data and then uses your computer to do the conversion, where as the MP4 variant is an instant download)

If you want PM me your email and I will do an MP3 conversion for you and then attach it using Google drive. So all you would have to burn it to a CD