Print Shop Deluxe 11

Old 06-09-01, 10:56 AM
sparkys
Visiting Guest
Question

My friend has Print Shop 11 and when he installed it and tried to open it the error "Microsoft Visual C ++ Runtime error came up with Runtime error on it.
Also it had abnormal program termination. How can he fix this.? We are not experienced so please just plain words to help us understand how to fix it. He has Windows Me. Computer is Dell. 3800 inspiron. It has 10 gigs of hard drive. Please answer as soon as possible. thanks, Sparkys

Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-01, 04:25 AM
BSB
try to uninstall and then reinstall it. If it still happens install it on a diff machine to see if the cd's are corupted.

g'luck

Brian

Old 06-11-01, 02:30 PM
sparkys
Visiting Guest
Question From one computer to another!!

Originally posted by BSB
try to uninstall and then reinstall it. If it still happens install it on a diff machine to see if the cd's are corupted.

g'luck

Brian

Brian, thanks so much for your reply. We uninstalled it and re-installed it twice, but to no avail. We then installed in onto another computer and it ran perfect. Now what?? Thanks, for your quick reply, Sparkys

Old 06-11-01, 02:55 PM
Admin Emeritus
My Two Cents Worth

Hello sparkys

Aside from the fact that there may be system problems within your computer, be sure to have your virus protection turned off. Sometimes that interferes with installations of some types of sofware programs.

If your running another ADDED software programs in the background {Next to the clock} that YOU added additionally, turn them off also during installation.

If all else fails, two options:

Call the software maked for HELP...

Call Dell directly and they may help you install it manually. I say MAY because that software may corrupt the operating system Dell installs onto the Windows operating platform.

Regards and Good Luck
A Forum Moderator
Tom_Bartco