Free or discounted 2021 Calendar

Old 12-01-20, 10:32 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Free or discounted 2021 Calendar

Hello:
This year, I have got two-small sized calendars, mostly through the donations. Until now, I used to get so many calendars, even 10 of them which I needed to put some recycling-bin. In my guess, pandemic has something to do with, a shortage of 'free' calendars. Everything got tighter and tighter.

Knowing this, I plan to get my own calendar, 2021 wall-calendars. I love scenic calendars.

I research for this for hours, however there is no good links to find 'free or reduced 2021 DIY calendars.

I appreciate it if any of you have any clues making DIY or printing-version 2021 calendars.
Thanks,

Old 12-01-20, 11:10 AM
Z
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 173 Votes on 154 Posts
I've used this site to print a month or two calendar when I've needed to visualize the calendar on paper. It's customizable with holidays, and week/month/quarter views.
https://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/create.html?typ=2

I know Amazon has a thousand types of professionally printed calendars for sale if that's more of what you're looking for.

Old 12-01-20, 06:58 PM
D
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 56 Votes on 47 Posts
I see what you mean. I searched &, although I did come up with some results, they wanted me to "sign in" with my google account or something. No thanks.

I used to print my own calendar every year. I would make a little fun out of it by finding a calendar from the mid 1800s or something that matched the current year calendar. It used to just screw up some people. They'd ask why I have a calendar from (1853 or something)? That calendar is no good they'd say.

I just couldn't believe that any reasonable thinking person don't know that other years are exactly the same as this year.

Old 12-02-20, 05:31 AM
Received 313 Votes on 282 Posts
You can produce your own using a spread sheet or MS Word. Look at you printer software. Often they will provide a calendar program.

Sn3akyP3t3 voted this post useful.
Old 12-02-20, 05:55 AM
B
Received 106 Votes on 93 Posts
I would think that determining years when a calendar repeats is a low priority for most reasonable thinking people since calendars are printed annually and available free/cheap. Unless you take the word of someone else for it (via calculation) or have an 18xx calendar, how do you compare?

Old 12-02-20, 10:53 AM
Z
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 173 Votes on 154 Posts
I would make a little fun out of it by finding a calendar from the mid 1800s or something that matched the current year calendar.
A good learning experience for those who ask about it too!

Old 12-02-20, 11:30 AM
B
Received 106 Votes on 93 Posts
As long as the new year calendar has my birthday on the next day of the week I am satisfied as I have the best birthday parties on Friday after work. lol

Old 12-08-20, 05:57 AM
T
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
What about those photo printing websites.
They usually have calendar options where you can create your own calendar.

Old 01-02-21, 09:31 PM
Received 1 Vote on 1 Post
If your not afraid of doing some research in documentation and using the supported version of Python I believe you will be extremely pleased with Callirhoe - https://geotz.github.io/callirhoe/. Its open source and IMO beats the pants off some similar paid solutions.

Here are some examples of photos included in the calendar - https://geotz.github.io/callirhoe/im...untuphotos.jpg

Here is documentation on how to use photos and make a calendar - https://geotz.github.io/callirhoe/PhotoGuide.html

Image Ideas to use for 2021 calendar:

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: