A Setting Must be Off ??

Old 05-06-24, 04:24 AM
N
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
A Setting Must be Off ??

The How & Why of it is Puzzling ?? From the Homepage (MS Edge Windows 11) Browsing News Articles , attempting to leave a Comment.. Clicking on the Comment Box and typing a Comment the Send Button Highlights but Nothing what I typed Shows / Appears.. Curious I had left a One word Comment, clicked the Send Button and my Comment was Posted for all to see, but prior to that point no idea what I typed.. Go Figure ?? As I said it seems only Not all News Articles come up with a Black Background when you Click the Comment Box, have No problems with ones that have a White Background.. Don't know if this has something to do with Banned Outlets under the Trudeau Government (??) Thoughts Opinions Appreciated, Cheers Thanks

Old 05-06-24, 05:17 AM
T
Received 209 Upvotes on 183 Posts
Comments can lead to discussion, which can lead to questions. Maybe they don't want questions. Some "news" outlets don't. While others just don't want to host those discussions, leaving that task to others..

Old 05-06-24, 09:00 AM
D
Group Moderator
Received 279 Upvotes on 220 Posts
As I'm understanding it, there is a comment text box but its not sending when you put text in it?

It really sounds like its an issue with "their" end. I don't think there is any issue on your end especially since you didn't mention any issues anywhere else.
With limited info, and I know you don't really have the info to share, is going to be a guessing game.

Your not signed in to be able to post,
Issue with their website/software
That's just a couple of things that come to my mind.

I'm not the guru here. Shadeladie is pretty good with some of these issues. Maybe she can offer some suggestion. I know there are a couple others who are knowledgeable on here. Maybe they'll be along in a little bit to help you fix it or not.

NorPlan2 voted this post useful.
Old 05-15-24, 12:09 PM
N
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Problem @ Their End ??

@Dixie2012.... Yes the Problem was at their end.. It took me a couple attempts and rephrasing my Query.. I did get an Acknowledgement of Not being the only one with the same problem.. A couple days ago I had gotten a Notice of Updates Available.. My Query was Addressed and Problem was Fixed.. Cheers Thanks

Old 05-16-24, 03:36 AM
D
Group Moderator
Received 279 Upvotes on 220 Posts
Good deal, glad you got the issue resolved..

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: