Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

microsoft chat servers

Visiting Guest

09-28-01, 06:16 AM   #1  
scoggin
I am wandering if you might be able to explain to me why I can not connect to a microsoft server in microsoft comic chat that is located in start, programs,accessories,internet options? I have always used the comic chat to corrospond with my children who live out of town. We always used the comic mode. Well for the last few months we can not connect to microsoft servers. I have been able to connect to chatnet and undernet. But it is not the same. People wont even speak to you unless you turn it off of comic chat. Do you have any ideas why this is happening and if it will ever go back to how it was?

Sponsored Links
's Avatar
Visiting Guest

09-30-01, 07:52 AM   #2  
microsoft comic chat

According to the web microsoft comic chat is a separate program used with small chat rooms (not sure what small means). So you may be having one of two problems. either the chat room you're in is not supporting the program (did you change chat rooms?) or the installation of microsoft comic chat has become corrupted. this should be easy to check in that if you can connect to the chat room without using microsoft chat your connection is fine and the program is the culprit otherwise try a different chat room and see if that helps.

Hope this helps,

Bryan

Search this Thread