Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Labels in Wordperfect

Visiting Guest

10-23-01, 09:41 AM   #1  
ed.bignell
Had a call from an old genteman who tells me that when attempting to print his label setup,within a 2000 version of Wordperfect (2000 Suite) the window identifying Avery labels shows each number with the prefix "J".
I checked with Avery and they say that this signifies labels only available in Europe. Can anyone tell me how to get a download of those labels (Avery says that this should come from Corel)available to N American users?. Have attempted to get information through Corel's website but difficult to make contact without paying a fee.
Would appreciate any help here.

Sponsored Links

IL

10-27-01, 01:09 PM   #2  
From your post is was hard to tell, does the "J" show up in WordPerfect or on the box of Avery labels. The last time I was at the Avery site they had a good selection of Word templates which should open up in WordPerfect and only need some minor tweaking.
If the J is in the WordPerfect window you may have a foriegn version or the person who loaded it chose international options. Also, http://www.corel.com has an international link in the upper right hand corner. You may need to go to the British site for the support you need.

Visiting Guest

10-27-01, 02:13 PM   #3  
ed.bignell
Labels in Wordperfect

Michael, thanks for the response. Could well be that the box for International Labels was ticked. I have passed this along and asked the guy to let me know how it works out. Again thanks,
Ed

Search this Thread