Labels in Wordperfect

Old 10-23-01, 09:41 AM
ed.bignell
Visiting Guest
Had a call from an old genteman who tells me that when attempting to print his label setup,within a 2000 version of Wordperfect (2000 Suite) the window identifying Avery labels shows each number with the prefix "J".
I checked with Avery and they say that this signifies labels only available in Europe. Can anyone tell me how to get a download of those labels (Avery says that this should come from Corel)available to N American users?. Have attempted to get information through Corel's website but difficult to make contact without paying a fee.
Would appreciate any help here.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-01, 01:09 PM
From your post is was hard to tell, does the "J" show up in WordPerfect or on the box of Avery labels. The last time I was at the Avery site they had a good selection of Word templates which should open up in WordPerfect and only need some minor tweaking.
If the J is in the WordPerfect window you may have a foriegn version or the person who loaded it chose international options. Also, http://www.corel.com has an international link in the upper right hand corner. You may need to go to the British site for the support you need.

Old 10-27-01, 02:13 PM
ed.bignell
Visiting Guest
Labels in Wordperfect

Michael, thanks for the response. Could well be that the box for International Labels was ticked. I have passed this along and asked the guy to let me know how it works out. Again thanks,
Ed