What do I need ?

Old 09-02-01, 01:50 PM
I'm not sure the forum for this however any help is much appreciated. We purchased and are in the midst of moving into a condo on the first floor. The carpets had just been cleaned by the previous owner though they smell strongly of mildew. I lifted the carpet and pad and found the slab has never been sealed. We are considereing replacing all the carpet and pad and are wondering if sealing the concrete would help in any aspect of keeping the mildew smell down and out of the carpet and/or is their a better solution.
Thank You
Stephen

Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-01, 06:39 AM
BuzzKutts-Revenge
Visiting Guest
Question What do I need ?

I just bought a new lap top a Sony FR370p. What I want to do is set my new one up to a full size moniter, printer, speakers, and all the I/O things.
Use it like a desk top when I am at home. And give my old desk top to my kids. I have been told I need to use a docking station. And I checked those out and they are quite expensive.
What do I need to do all that.

Old 12-07-01, 11:35 AM
Visiting Guest
I'm fairly sure you could hook everything up with USB, but I'm not sure if USB speakers and monitors exist. I do know that there are USB mice, fullsize keyboards, and printers that could be attached using hubs, but the easiest way probably would be with a docking station.