Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

pictures

12-11-01, 10:37 PM   #1  
pictures

hey all,noticed a bunch of members have a pic by thier names-where do you get them?thanks

Sponsored Links
Visiting Guest

12-12-01, 05:08 AM   #2  
xiii13
Go to user cp (control panel), top of screen in blue box.
Then go to edit options.
Scroll down to last option, which is Avatar.
Pick your picture.

While we are on the subject. Anybody know how to use a custom Avatar. It says you an use them. But doesn't tell you how.

Visiting Guest

12-13-01, 06:34 AM   #3  
bigmike
Pic

All I did was take my flying bird and resized it in PSP and uploaded to the website, I think it then asked for the http link to the pic. Had it done in a matter of minutes. I am pretty sure it has to be in the forums folder to work? When something goes easy I tend to forget it but when I have to fight it to work THEN I remember it

NC

12-13-01, 02:15 PM   #4  
Well, personally, I was walked through everything but typing the letters on my signature and avatar by Plumber 2000 (Ron), and I still don't have a clue as to how it is done.
A computer and I are about like a monkey matin' a football...it just aint happenin'!
LOL
Mike

Visiting Guest

12-14-01, 03:30 AM   #5  
xiii13
You can't upload custom avatars anymore. I was told it was for "security" reasons.

NC

12-14-01, 06:53 AM   #6  
Why don't I FEEL more secure then? LOL

Visiting Guest

12-14-01, 01:58 PM   #7  
bigmike
Mr. Colt

Tell you what makes me feel safe... Sam Colt and his six big brothers According to the webmaster the off site Avatar loading has been disabled. Mike should get back with me with the reason why if you want to know I will post it. Nite y'all.

Search this Thread