on line calls

Old 04-10-02, 12:08 AM
sunni
Visiting Guest
on line calls

sorry, but I know very little about computers, can you make phone calls over internet, if so is there a way to track where called,(teenagers) or is E-mail only way to contact, Is there a way to track. I could ask my teens but I feel they may be into something, trying to check out

Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-02, 04:44 AM
BSB
yep. There are several internet phone programs that you can use to make "free" phone calls. And there are several computer "spy" programs that can moniter a pc. I do not know if there are any that can moniter the calls made from a internet phone program. You can research both at www.download.com or do searches on www.dogpile.com or www.google.com

Brian

Old 04-11-02, 01:25 PM
Rmen13
Visiting Guest
here is a program that you it monitors what is happening on your computer and it even captures screens of what your kid is doing and it runs in the backround its 20 bucks for the retail version, but you can just use the shareware one which is free. http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0...t-7-18.8470255

Old 04-11-02, 09:51 PM
I have dial-up and coundn't get software like that to work right when I used Net2Phone. Kept stuttering and breaking up. Do you have high speed internet?
Another thing to think about is the software to run the program has to be on the computer somewhere. Try looking in "Start" then "Programs", there should be something there that will give you an indication of what you're looking for. Unless they know how to hide it.
Add/Remove programs in the Control Panel might show something that has been downloaded that has to do with phones or the like.