Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

MIME Utility

's Avatar
Visiting Guest

12-09-99, 09:00 PM   #1  
Robert,
How did that MIME utility work out for you? I can't get to the older bulletin boards so I kinda forgot what the status was on your CD/RW and the other stuff. I liked the old threaded discussion boards better.

Sponsored Links
's Avatar
Visiting Guest

12-18-99, 12:12 PM   #2  
Sorry I haven't answered yor post MB, but when I saw it I thought it was my original post. I'm not crazy over the new format myself. I down loaded the winzip from aol and was told I would be charged for it and I un installed it. I am kinda in limbo at the present. I sent my message to a friend and they opened it for me. I really haven't been able to comprehend exactly how the zip and utility work. As I said earlier I am not real literate at this game and I am 67 yrs and a slow learner,but willing to try. If you noticed I posted another question. Thank you for all the help you have given me. I have been on the HP board, and with everones help I am getting every thing to run fairly smoothe. Thanks again. Robert

Search this Thread