Converting Publisher98 Files To HTML?

Old 04-25-00, 04:08 PM
Visiting Guest
Cool

How do I convert Publisher98 documents (text and color photos) to html for sending as attachments with email? I have Word, Adobe, etc., and I need to send real estate property fact sheets to inquiries. I'm fairly new to computers, so please keep it simple as me. LOL

Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-00, 06:30 AM
Visiting Guest
Dang...and I reformatted my computer and took off Pub 98. There is a command in program that does this. I think it is under FILE, then it should say, HTML, look under all the options...file, edit view, tools etc...if you can't find it let me know..I will reinstall it and figgure it out for you!

------------------
Hope I have helped!
Monica
Augusta, GA

Old 04-26-00, 06:52 PM
Visiting Guest
Cool

TY, Monica! I be a lookin', but this here computer an me is sorta like a monkey matin' a football...it just aint happenin'. LOL (But I'll look into what you said.)TY, again. I'll be back fer shure, tho. OG

Old 04-28-00, 09:36 PM
Visiting Guest
I tried to build a web site using Publisher97 and it did not work very well for me.

For real easy HTML I use Netscape Composer. It's part of Navigator 4.7 No code requirements - just type and format as you wish. Any browser will read it too!
You can insert pictures to a point, but I'm not real sure if it works well.

I do use Publisher2000 now for other things. I've used Publisher since version 2.0, and I don't like Bill Gates!!

------------------
MTAC - Van Buren,MO
www.carpenter.cjb.net
Home repair & Construction

"Where the character and work are always upright"

Anything worth cutting down a tree for, is worth doing right.
www.toolreview.cjb.net

Old 04-29-00, 05:44 AM
Visiting Guest
LOL...Bill needs to try to use a random copy of his programs...he will find most have some serious bugs.

Search this Thread