Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

making invitations

's Avatar
Visiting Guest

04-09-00, 09:19 AM   #1  
My little girl is having a 1st birthday party soon. I need to know how to make an invitation on my computer(one that can be folded and mailed in an envelope). I have my computer for less than 2 months, so this is all new stuff to me,please use words I can fully understand

Sponsored Links
's Avatar
Visiting Guest

04-09-00, 09:30 AM   #2  
You can get programs like print shop or ms greetings workshop and it should let you create them. Your printer probably came with programs that do it too. If you don't have those, MS word has a drawing toolbar that lets you do nifty stuff with the words.
Have fun

chet

's Avatar
Visiting Guest

04-09-00, 10:47 AM   #3  
Try this web site: www.americangreetings.com
Go to create and print.

's Avatar
Visiting Guest

08-21-00, 12:27 PM   #4  
I know this is late for your little girls birthday but I just found this web page. Have you tried the "create & print" by American Greeting card? Just type in www.americangreetingcard.com and when the web page comes up, you will see "create & print"; just click and see what you find. Hope this helps. sparkys

's Avatar
Visiting Guest

08-21-00, 12:30 PM   #5  
opps, sorry I forgot one other page that has printables on it. Its www.graphicgreetings.com. It has lots of things to print also. sparkys

's Avatar
Visiting Guest

08-23-00, 10:59 AM   #6  
try going to your local Canon Dealer and buying Canon Card Creations. This is a pack of pre-creased card paper that prints out beautiful cards. Also go to www.canonprintplanet.com and check out some of the FREE projects you can chose from!

Search this Thread