Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Photosuite 11

Visiting Guest

05-14-02, 11:50 AM   #1  
shorty47
Photosuite 11

I am having a problem with my photosuite 11 when i send a picture either in a file or email in comes up in my paintshop. can anyone tell me how to get it back where it belongs.. thank you.

Sponsored Links
Visiting Guest

05-14-02, 02:02 PM   #2  
bigmike
More Info

Here again, what OS are you running? If it’s available, right click the file you wish to open, select “Open With” a window will pop up asking you which program you want to open the file with, chose the program and look to your lower left hand, see the small box that says “Always use this program” check it. This can also be down thru file associations in settings from the ctrl panel.

Visiting Guest

05-14-02, 04:48 PM   #3  
shorty47
Photosuite 11

I"m sorry but i don't know what os is. I am not real good at this.. what i mean is that when i try to send a picture from my photosuite 11 it comes up in my paintshop . when the person i send it to gets it thats where it shows up.. I am using windows 98 second edition if that helps any.. and once again thank you.

Last edited by shorty47; 05-14-02 at 05:41 PM.

Search this Thread