Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

msoe dll

Visiting Guest

05-19-02, 07:58 AM   #1  
darrell McCoy
msoe dll

Couple days ago outlook express got wiped. Got Norton AV and was up to date. Illegal operation error comes up when I try to access E-Mail. Seems msoe dll is no where to be found. Must I re-install the msoe. dll. Something must have gotten past norton??

Sponsored Links
Visiting Guest

05-20-02, 12:59 PM   #2  
bigmike
OS Etc again...

Well I was going to try to look up anything in the MS data base about this but you didn’t supply OS? Memory? What do you mean OE got “Wiped”? Did you delete it or did Norton? Try to re-install the msoe.dll into system and see what happens. I never have cared for Norton utilities! I have had to repair more computers after having Norton ran on them than from any other type of program and this includes viruses.

Visiting Guest

05-20-02, 01:14 PM   #3  
darrell McCoy
msoe

Thanks Mike: I dont actually know what happened to my outlook express (ms) but yesterday I went thru the ordeal and reloaded
outlook express and it seems to be OK now. I am at lost as to why the darn thing just dis-appeared. A real PITA. Read several postings plus MS questions and answeres. Evidently I am not alone in the problem I had. Thanks again.

Visiting Guest

05-20-02, 02:16 PM   #4  
bigmike
98 Etc?

You’re most welcome. What OS are you running? Just curious... 98 etc?

Visiting Guest

05-21-02, 02:56 PM   #5  
darrell McCoy
Mike:
Win 98

Search this Thread