Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

tiger woods 99

AL

05-20-02, 07:43 PM   #1  
tiger woods 99

can someone tell me about the tiger woods 99 golf game/internet play??? when i bought this game i registered for on-line play.and did all my upgrades like it asked.now when i go to play on line it says i need to upgrade,when i go to upgrade,it says no upgrade necessary??? does anyone know if the E.A.sports internet play is down or what? i've done all i can do and now stuck.i've even upgraded my direct x ans that's still no help. i loaned this game to my brother and he;s had no luck getting on internet play either.any ideas or answers would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Visiting Guest

05-20-02, 09:56 PM   #2  
bigmike
Same thing here...

Same complaint here, I have gone to their site and searched for an answer, I have emailed them and tried their forums to no avail. I guess they want your money then you are pretty much on your own.

AL

05-21-02, 01:13 PM   #3  

HEY I FORGOT TO MENTION ,I'VE SENT THEM 3 E-MAILS TO THERE SO CALLED (TECH SUPPORT).WHICH SAYS THEY'LL GET BACK TO YOU WITHIN 24 HOURS,WELL IT'S BEEN A WEEK NOW AND I STILL HAVE NO ANSWER.I'LL NEVER BUY FROM E.A. SPORTS AGAIN.

Search this Thread