Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

scanner

Visiting Guest

06-24-02, 07:44 AM   #1  
kate1949
scanner

When I try to scan into Adobe Photo Deluxe a box comes up that says select input source, it is blank & I can't type anything in it , so of course it won't scan. Can someone tell me how to get my scanner name into that box & try not to be to technical, I'm fairly new at all this. I don't have any problem with this in other photo programs on my computer but I really like using Adobe. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Sponsored Links

WI

06-24-02, 12:16 PM   #2  
What was installed first? scanner or adobe? You may need to reinstall the scanner and make sure you have the latest and greatest drivers. sounds like adobe does not know that the scanner even exists.

Brian

IL

06-26-02, 06:29 PM   #3  
What Adobe is looking for is an installed twain or twain32 driver. This is a piece of software that lets graphics programs talk to scanners directly. The software should have come with the scanner or be on their web site. If, on the off chance, the company didn't make a twain driver then you'll have to scan the picture with the software that came with the scanner, save it, and reopen it with adobe.

Search this Thread