The KiKi - I need an opinion

Old 08-27-03, 08:03 AM
The G Man
Visiting Guest
Question The KiKi - I need an opinion

Hi everyone...

I'm looking for an opinion. I always wanted a patio bar but I couldn't find one that I liked, so I made it myself from what I envisioned. I'm not a carpenter I'm an accountant, but my Dad was a carpenter. When I was growing up I reluctantly performed so many of his "little projects" for him after he became totally disabled from a jobsite accident. Now that I am older and have my own house I now appreciate everything he taught me and I wish he was still around for me to say thank you.

I call the patio bar I made "The KiKi" after my daughter KiKi and I have posted it on a website that my wife and I have (we haven't even promoted this new site yet, we're looking for opinions first). I not trying to market this to anybody here I'm just looking for your opinion on what you think. Do you think this would be functional for people? Is there anything that you think is out of proportion or just wrong? Do you have any suggestions for me?

Now we are just down-home honest people and I realize that most of you can look at this and make it yourself, so please respect my idea. Please don't confuse this with marketing, I'm just looking for your opinions. I've been following the site and never joined until now. I respect all of the good advice here and felt you guys would be the best to help me.

You can see my KiKi at: www.kitchentablemarketing.biz/KiKiBar.html

Thanks to all of you in advance for your opinion.

The G Man

Last edited by The G Man; 08-27-03 at 11:52 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-03, 01:03 PM
C
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
I am no expert, but the bar looks nice.