small patio design ideas

Old 01-24-10, 05:19 AM
D
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
small patio design ideas

We have a very small backyard next to a busy street. Our cement patio is 10x10 and 5 ft behind it we have 10 blue spruces. I don't know what to do to make our patio area look more appealing. We do some entertaining, but not alot. We have a 6 yr old boy who loves to be outside, but our patio is so plain and boring we hardly spend time back there. Pergola or a 10x20 floating wooden deck w/ benches? Our budget is $1,500.

Old 01-24-10, 10:05 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 9 Votes on 8 Posts
"Small backyard" How small? Mine is 3 acres, so we need to know how much land you are talking about. Do you have fencing between your property and the busy street, yet. How far are the spruces planted from the house/patio area.

Old 01-24-10, 10:12 AM
D
I can post pics so you can see. What's the easiest way to do that?

Old 01-24-10, 10:26 AM
D
Originally Posted by chandler View Post
"Small backyard" How small? Mine is 3 acres, so we need to know how much land you are talking about. Do you have fencing between your property and the busy street, yet. How far are the spruces planted from the house/patio area.
No fencing. Spruces are planted parallel to the street behind me because of our lot line which means we lost of of space since the spruces couldn't be planted straight. They are 10-15 ft behind our home.

http://picasaweb.google.com/pewaukee...eat=directlink

Old 01-24-10, 10:32 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 9 Votes on 8 Posts
Yeah, why don't you post a few pix on a site such as photobucket.com and copy/paste the IMG code to your reply post.

Old 01-24-10, 10:35 AM
D
Originally Posted by chandler View Post
Yeah, why don't you post a few pix on a site such as photobucket.com and copy/paste the IMG code to your reply post.
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: