pool deck

Old 03-07-01, 02:19 PM
Visiting Guest
Cool

I was wondering if anyone had any good sites for free deck plans. Also, is it better to drill posts or use the concrete floaters?

Old 03-13-01, 05:00 AM
A
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
I seaarched the net when we put our pool in and was unable to locate any useful info. So improvization took place. Imbedding footings below frost is the optimum, but I took the easy way out and placed surface concrete deck pads. These were placed on a granular soil base offering good drainage. This will be the first spring, so we will see.

Old 03-19-01, 06:55 PM
andret
Visiting Guest
Pool Deck

Take a look at http://www.deckplans.com They have free deck plans for above ground pools and a large selection of other shapes and sizes. It's the best place I have found yet. They use strictly the concrete pier blocks in their construction; which looked very effective for going around a pool. I am assuming you are looking for a deck for an above ground pool.

Old 04-02-01, 09:39 AM
Visiting Guest
Cool AG deck plan--- andret

Wanted to Thank You for the hyper to deckplans.com it's a great site.I was able to copy off instr for our size pool for my "Honey-Do". This will be a great help for us both. Thanks again,Oakylady

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: