EZ Breeze or EZporch screen vinyl windows

Old 01-11-15, 12:41 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
EZ Breeze or EZporch screen vinyl windows

I have been looking at both companies, complaints although few for each. Anyone have any experience with either company, quality of products, customer service quality, etc.

I am looking to install myself when I build my 3 season room this spring summer.

Are there any other companies who offer the same solution?

Wife likes this type of look vs. gliders, casements or other types of windows. She does not want a windows solution where we store screens or windows seasonally. I have no problem installing these, pretty simple, framing is important, most I see is 54" wide.

Thanks much.

Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-15, 04:14 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
I've installed the EZ breeze many times with no issues.
No way would be installing them if your in Wisconsin there's almost no insulation value and have them in my own home. Just have to pay attention to the cleaning instructions.
The wider the window the more the screens are going to be an issue.

Old 01-11-15, 04:58 PM
They are not for a heated room, so it will only be used non winter months. I realize they have zero R factor. I have a very southern exposure, so when there is no snow, mid March till Nov. 1st, will be just fine. I read where many up here in cold country have them for such rooms, non heated of course, so we can enjoy life without bugs and all. I appreciate your help immensely.

What would you suggest for the max. widest window which would not cause any problems? I have no experience on these, so appreciate your thoughts. Thanks Joe.

greg

Old 01-11-15, 11:01 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
They can be custom ordered just about any size, but I'd suggest no bigger then the 54" wide you mentioned.
There as easy to install as a storm window, but are flimsy so pay attention keeping them level and plumb or there going to bind when opening.