Help finding glass patio table top retaining clips

Old 05-22-19, 02:29 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 14
Received 1 Vote on 1 Post
Help finding glass patio table top retaining clips

I'm looking for a glass table top clip for an old wrought iron patio table. Its plastic, and I would call it a T shape with a U channel that fits over the inside edge of the table (1/8") and then the "leg" of the T is 7/8" long and the T fits over the outside edge with approx 3/16" above the table that holds the glass in place and about 3/8" going down. See attached pics for reference.

Any suggestions on where I might find something like this would be greatly appreciated. I've been scouring the net all afternoon without success.


jbets voted this post useful.
Old 05-22-19, 04:34 PM
Group Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 27,913
Received 1,517 Votes on 1,364 Posts
If nobody chimes in with a source for the clips you could 3D print them or have someone with a printer make them for you. If you don't know someone there are people online who do it for a fee.
Old 05-22-19, 05:01 PM
PJmax's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 69,482
Received 2,810 Votes on 2,542 Posts
I checked my sources and came up short too. You may need to stop by some of the furniture places to see if any new tables use that style clip. Once you see the part you get the table manufacturers name and contact them.

Patio furniture parts
Table rim clips
Old 10-21-20, 12:51 PM
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 1
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
I know this thread is old, but did you end up finding a replacement? I also have an old patio/bistro set that I would LOVE to use again but it appears that I lost the clips in a move. It's like a little vintage ice cream/bistro set with curly Q's and absolutely adorable. The ones I am missing look so similar to the ones you posted!

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: