Help finding glass patio table top retaining clips

Old 05-22-19, 02:29 PM
C
Upvotes: 0
Received 2 Upvotes on 1 Post
Help finding glass patio table top retaining clips

I'm looking for a glass table top clip for an old wrought iron patio table. Its plastic, and I would call it a T shape with a U channel that fits over the inside edge of the table (1/8") and then the "leg" of the T is 7/8" long and the T fits over the outside edge with approx 3/16" above the table that holds the glass in place and about 3/8" going down. See attached pics for reference.

Any suggestions on where I might find something like this would be greatly appreciated. I've been scouring the net all afternoon without success.

Thanks!
Chris

gonzalezbonilla, jbets voted this post useful.
Old 05-22-19, 04:34 PM
P
Group Moderator
Received 2,319 Upvotes on 2,064 Posts
If nobody chimes in with a source for the clips you could 3D print them or have someone with a printer make them for you. If you don't know someone there are people online who do it for a fee.

gonzalezbonilla voted this post useful.
Old 05-22-19, 05:01 PM
Group Moderator
Received 4,149 Upvotes on 3,726 Posts
I checked my sources and came up short too. You may need to stop by some of the furniture places to see if any new tables use that style clip. Once you see the part you get the table manufacturers name and contact them.

Patio furniture parts
Table rim clips

Old 10-21-20, 12:51 PM
J
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
I know this thread is old, but did you end up finding a replacement? I also have an old patio/bistro set that I would LOVE to use again but it appears that I lost the clips in a move. It's like a little vintage ice cream/bistro set with curly Q's and absolutely adorable. The ones I am missing look so similar to the ones you posted!

Old 06-20-24, 09:21 AM
P
table clips

I know this is very old, but I was looking for these very same clips and just found a neighbor to 3D print them. I am happy to pass on his information if anyone is still looking for them.

Old 06-27-24, 05:34 AM
R
In need of clip

Yessss! I would so appreciate the contact to have it printed- is it just like the one above??? Thank you so much SUPERSTAR LIFESAVER OF MY PATIO TABLE!!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Old 06-30-24, 05:10 PM
Group Moderator
Received 4,149 Upvotes on 3,726 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

Click on member name and select "send a private message to xx"
That member will receive an email in regards to your private message.

Old 07-01-24, 02:17 PM
P
My clip source

They are not exactly the same as the clip above, but they are close. Hopefully he should be able to make you one if you have the measurement or an example to send him. I was lucky and had a clip to give him. He is a neighbor of mine. His email is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by XSleeper; 07-01-24 at 02:40 PM. Reason: No email addresses
Old 07-08-24, 01:24 AM
R
Patio table clip contact not shown

Well the email is hidden…..could you put in the letters and a space at the ampersand? I’ll know it’s an ampersand there and just a space instead of a dot for the com or ending? I think it will work. Or he can contact me-

does that make sense?

Last edited by XSleeper; 07-08-24 at 05:48 AM. Reason: Email addresses are not allowed
Old 07-09-24, 08:29 AM
R
Ok I see my second reply did not go through. If he could contact me, my email is XXXXXX@xxxx.XXX
it is written as I explained above. Not sure why we can’t leave information such as this. My clips are EXACTLY like yours rather than the clips from original post. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
anyway, I appreciate your information and hope you get this to have him contact me via my email. Thank you so much!!!

Last edited by XSleeper; 07-09-24 at 03:37 PM. Reason: email address and solicitation to buy removed
Old 07-09-24, 03:36 PM
Group Moderator
Received 1,975 Upvotes on 1,771 Posts
For anyone who can't take a hint, do not post email addresses, and do not make any offers to buy or sell as that is against our forum rules. We have a private message system here for your convenience.

Old 07-11-24, 01:25 AM
R
Patio clips

Thank you for your point. I didnít realize at all that I could do a Private Message!! Never occurred to me. And i appreciate your information. Thank you.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: