What wall treatment?


Old 09-06-02, 01:31 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Question What wall treatment?

Hi all, new here. I have a question. Can someone tell me what sort of wall treatment is applied to the bottom half of this wall in the picture at the link below? Thanks.


Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-02, 05:56 PM
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 618
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
I would bet my life that it is paintable textured wallpaper. There are a few brands of it out there. You could find some Graham & Brown SuperFresco at Home Depot/Lowes that might fit the bill. Otherwise, you will have to find a good wallpaper store that can order you the "original"....Anaglypta. Lincrusta is another similar line from the same company. You can view online samples of this stuff here:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: