Bedroom help!

Old 08-21-03, 10:03 PM
jordan03
Visiting Guest
Bedroom help!

My boyfriend has a master bathroom that is almost combined with the bedroom... the bathroom is in black, white and grey with chrome... some of the bedroom furniture is black, some is wood colored. The floor is blue (yuck!!! ) What options do I have... have no money to buy new furniture... but do consider repainting (cheaper!). I'm considering keeping the black and white theme... but I need COLOR!!!!!! Please help!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-03, 08:39 PM
T
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Color scheme

Pull all the colors that you have, black, white, and blue together with accessories and linens. It's a great color scheme. Pick your favorite color with which you have to work and make it the dominate color to tie the rooms together. For instance, if it is blue, pull off the coordination with blue towels, rugs, bath mats, curtains, linens, pillows, paint, etc.

Old 08-25-03, 12:01 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
I agree with twelvepole....you've got to just work with the colors that you have. think of it this way: it's a black/white/gray color scheme and blue is the accent color. if the pieces of wood furniture aren't valuable antiques or anything, paint them black like the other furniture, so they all seem to match. and definitely buy some blue towels for the bathroom in the same color as the carpet. it'll look great!