space saving ideas

Old 07-04-00, 08:00 PM
Visiting Guest
Since our house is small I was trying to think of space saving ideas. If anyone knows of any good ideas for a toddler room please reply.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-00, 09:23 PM
Visiting Guest
In a toddler's room they have colorful chests that look like crates and they hold a lot and don't take up much space and they are stackable.
If you are trying to store toys go to your local K-mart if you have one and pick up storage boxes and put them in the top of the closet or under the bed and out of sight.

Old 07-23-00, 04:00 PM
Visiting Guest
Smile

After several messy childrens rooms. My niece showed me the best solution ever. At the discount stores they have simple plastic drawers, the individual ones stack up neatly on each other. You can build them as tall as you want and in the closet they do not take up much floor space. When your child wants to play with his cars he takes that box to wherever he is going to play and the container to put them back in is already with him when he is done. Same thing with a girl's Barbies and clothes. Each drawer for a different type toy and it makes it so easy for the toddler to organize himself and do the cleanup.
Also my niece and her husband camp a lot so in the car goes one or two drawers of toys and they are ready for the childrens play in the car or at the campsite.