Visualizing Changes

Old 07-16-04, 10:36 AM
adams
Visiting Guest
Talking Visualizing Changes

My wife and I were wondering for a while how to best vizualize the changes we wanted to make before actually making them in our living room and kitchen. It wasn't long before we turned to different software packages and we found a good one.

Last edited by Annette; 07-19-04 at 10:58 AM. Reason: No ads allowed / no links in Signatures allowed
Old 08-11-04, 11:21 AM
Furniturebldr
Visiting Guest
Software is a great thing. I use a program called Solid Manufacturing for the trade of 100% Custom Furniture making. Although I'm a professional and my design software cost me $11,000.00, I know there are other programs for home decor that would work great for someone doing space planning/designing. I think that Best Buy might have some.

I'm having a house built and that might be something to consider, since mine is really geared toward cabinet making. It does have couches, etc, but it's not a very detailed program when it comes to stuff like that. Doesn't give you many options.

If you wouldn't mind sharing, please private message me with the links to the program you bought.

Thanks

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: