Trying To Find Pictures Of Sample Rooms....

Old 09-17-04, 11:50 AM
GOAWAY113
Visiting Guest
Question Trying To Find Pictures Of Sample Rooms....

Hello,

We just bought our first house and neither one of us has the eye for creating style.

What we're looking for is a place to go (store, catalog, internet site) that has hundreds of pictures of sample rooms that can give us ideas of how to paint/decorate some of the rooms in our house (office, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, dining rooms, etc....).

If anyone knows of any good places to look (or even if anyone has pictures of their own house or work that they've done), please let me know. We would love to recreate someone else's masterpiece!

Thanks,
Mike & Michele

Old 09-18-04, 02:27 PM
T
Upvotes: 0
Received 2 Upvotes on 2 Posts
Sample rooms

Books and magazines are great sources of ideas. The HGTV channel on television is a good source of ideas, too. You can also type 'decorating ideas' in your search engine and get a wealth of websites like http://www.homeandfamilynetwork.com/decorating/

Old 09-20-04, 09:08 AM
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
catalogs!!!

i'm a huge fan of catalogs! i go to the websites for the catalog & sign up to receive them in the mail. then along with them, i usually end up getting 3 or 4 others! if they're companies selling furniture or bedding, they'll usually show pictures of the entire decorated room. a great source of ideas!

Old 09-22-04, 08:02 AM
Katieg
Visiting Guest
Ideas of Decorating

I find the best site is Home and Garden Television hgtv.com. It has so many links to other sites. It has pictures of what Interior Decorators have done to any room that you could think of and of so many styles. It is my favourite site to visit. I hope that you find what you want. I live in Canada and watch many TV shows. One of my favourite(canadian spelling) is "Designer Guys". That show really makes you dream and gives you great ideas. Good Luck.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: