What goes with a green dining room?

Old 10-01-04, 05:43 PM
thehattonhome
Visiting Guest
What goes with a green dining room?

I recently moved into a new house, but everything needs to be repainted. I decided to paint the dining room a lovely olive green. Now I can't decide which color to paint the hallway which runs directly beside the dining room. this hallway also serves as the foyer and runs throughout the house. Help!

Old 10-03-04, 12:14 PM
brown_eyed_girl
Visiting Guest
Lightbulb Olive green dining room

My bedroom is an olive green color. I have a traditionally decorated home with a few antiques. My hallway (upstairs off of my bedroom) is an antique gold color. I've gotten quite a few compliments, too, because not only does it "go" with the whole look of the house, it's an unexpected color that gives personality to an otherwise plain hallway.

Old 10-04-04, 11:30 AM
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
gold would be a good choice, as it's pretty much a neutral, which will enable you to go with several choices for the other rooms. before you commit though, think about what you'll be doing in the living room & kitchen, and get more of a plan together. olive-gold-crimson is a great color scheme....

do you have any upholstery in the LR or anything to guide you? anything that you need to work with?

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: