Anyone live in a Wisconsin Townhome?

Old 08-31-05, 01:00 PM
MrsTym
Visiting Guest
Cool Anyone live in a Wisconsin Townhome?

I need pictures of decorated townhomes in Wisconsin. Seems like all the decorating shows and magazines lean more toward huge homes or condos with lots of space. I live in a small three bedroom townhouse and would like to see pictures of how others decorate their townhouse. Thank you

Old 09-01-05, 10:40 AM
C
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
I'm curious...why specifically 'in Wisconsin'? And why specifically 'townhome'? It sounds to me more like you need basic ideas/suggestions regarding decorating a smallish sized home. And those ideas translate from a townhome to a house to a condominium, etc.

Personally, I wouldn't worry so much about what others in similar type homes are doing, but what do YOU like? I honestly doubt that the others around you all look alike!

Old 09-01-05, 10:43 AM
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
i've seen lots of shows on the decorating channels geared toward decorating small spaces. you might keep an eye out for those. also, depending on your style, there are magazines specifically for certain styles, like cottage or country or traditional. those homes are usually normal sized.

i doubt you'll find pictures specifically of townhomes in Wisconsin, unless there's a local magazine that might feature a home or 2 in each issue. call your chamber of commerce & find out. but if you'd settle for pictures of townhomes in any area, you could go to websites of townhome builders. they might have pictures of their homes decorated.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: