What colors go with what???

Old 07-25-06, 04:34 PM
S
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
What colors go with what???

I want to repaint my upstairs. Half of the walls are a sort of forest green...the other walls are a very very very light tan. I want to keep the green, but repaint the tan. What color(s) would look good. Also...will a beige carpet go with a pale green walls (for a nursery) Thanks!!

Old 07-26-06, 10:30 AM
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Hi! at this point, i can't help you, as your question is very vague. HALF the walls are forest green? 2 walls of 4? or the bottom half of every wall? what walls? what rooms? surely you need the new paint color to GO with SOMETHING, right??? a bedspread? shower curtain? what are we talking about here??

please read this and then post back if you still need help.

and of course a neutral color like "beige" will work with "pale green" walls. however, there are many versions of "beige" and if yours has olivey green undertones, or purpley-taupe undertones, it could possibly look horrid, if by "pale green" you mean mint green as opposed to celery green or sage green. but generally speaking, yes. to be sure, hold the paint chip up to the carpet & see. then paint an area of it on the wall down close to the carpet OR paint a large sheet of poster board first.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: