need opinion on a floor, please-Thanks

Old 02-06-02, 03:27 PM
NONAME
Visiting Guest
need opinion on a floor, please-Thanks

I have a fairly large expanded lv and dr with alittle slate around the fireplace and painted walls-)--but different types of furniture---A gorgeous light good wicker dining room and a huge dark reddish cabinet and a traditional living room set that has glass and bronzish legs---my couch is light-a floral and a sage velvet chair.---I need for a cement floor---so I saw Kahrs---the Brasilian cherry---I'm not sure how the whole room would look---and stairs with the stockholm 3 strip or just maybe a lighter cherry genua-2-strip---In other words is the Stockholm 3 strip too much---like a checkerboard--I thought it was pretty but no one seems to like the red but me.---
-I already posted this but under flooring---so I just copied and posted here.---I know the nuetrals are better probably---but I am not crazy about browns.---BTW----those kajrs floors --do they look real???-My boss saw the little square sample and she said it lokked not at all like reg.wood floors---but I ahve no choice---are there OTHER COMP THAT ARE BETTER???????---Thanks, Stephanie

Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-02, 05:16 PM
T
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Choosing a wood floor

Please see my response to your post on the wood flooring forum.