replacing/refacing tub/shower hardware

Old 05-04-00, 01:48 PM
Visiting Guest
I have a one-piece fiberglass tub/shower enclosure that is in dire need of a facelift. I plan to have the tub/shower unit refinished, but I would also like to update or replace the worn faucet, shower head and drain hardware. Can this be done without ripping out the whole unit? Are there vendors out there that sell replacement hardware that updates the look without having to replace the entire valves, etc.?

Thanks,
Colin

Old 05-04-00, 02:54 PM
Visiting Guest
Hi I am a refinisher and we do these updates all the time. We buy our parts for this procedure from Hughes Plumbing in San Antonio. If you want any help with choosing a refinisher I can help you with that too.

quote:<HR>Originally posted by WhiteColin:
I have a one-piece fiberglass tub/shower enclosure that is in dire need of a facelift. I plan to have the tub/shower unit refinished, but I would also like to update or replace the worn faucet, shower head and drain hardware. Can this be done without ripping out the whole unit? Are there vendors out there that sell replacement hardware that updates the look without having to replace the entire valves, etc.?

Thanks,
Colin
<HR>

------------------
Gary Goel/Owner Newkote Kitchen & Bath Refinishing
We are just a shade better...
gary@newkote.com

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: