remodeling question

Old 06-05-03, 07:56 AM
Rhetta
Visiting Guest
remodeling question

My bathroom, now, is 5 x 7. Without remodeling the whole house the only size I can have my bathroom is 5 x 13. 5' wide and 13' long. In my bathroom now I have a tub/shower combo, a wall sink and a toilet. Nothing else except for a short baseboard heater. What I would like or want in my bathroom is a 5' whirlpool tub, 2 sinks with cabinets for storage, the toilet and an individual shower. I've pretty much drawn it out on paper. I believe the plumbing would be a nightmare though. I can put the new whirlpool tub right where my old tub is. I could put the toilet next to that then have the shower a little further down. At least the plumbing would be in a line. The 2 sinks I would have to have on the opposite wall along with the baseboard heater. That plumbing (for the sinks) would have to be run under the floor to the opposite side to tie in with the rest. Am I asking for trouble? Any help will be welcome.
Rhetta

Old 06-08-03, 08:05 PM
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Rhetta,

Get a professional to look at it all before proceding to determine the issues you mentioned. You should consider a building permit for this as well.

Good Luck!

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: