medicine cabinets

Old 08-15-00, 07:12 AM
Visiting Guest
Question

I am looking to replace the 40 year old medicine cabinet in my bathroom, but haven't been able to find the "right one". I have looked in all the local home improvement stores with no luck. My search on the internet only came up with two suppliers. Any ideas on where else I can look? I never thought that the style I want would be so difficult to find!

Old 08-15-00, 05:40 PM
Visiting Guest
Exactly "what style" is it that you can't seem to locate?

Old 08-16-00, 11:41 AM
Visiting Guest
In answer to KBall about medicine cabinets...go to waterworks.com and see their selection of products. I have not used them yet, but I can dream!

Old 08-18-00, 07:35 AM
Visiting Guest
I want a white frame around a mirror and a cabinet that will recess into the wall. In addition, I do not want a cabinet with lights attached to it. Basically, I am putting white wainscoting and a chair rail on the bottom half of the bathroom walls and I want a medicine cabinet that will fit in with that style. I am amazed to find out that this is not a common style!

Old 08-18-00, 07:37 AM
Visiting Guest
Thanks Lady-Bug, I will definitely check out that site.

Old 08-19-00, 12:18 AM
Visiting Guest
If you can't find it at the site that Lady-Bug mentioned, you might try going to a cabinet shop and having it made for you.

Old 08-24-00, 05:32 PM
Visiting Guest
I'm doing a similar thing with my bathroom, and have looked for the same kind of cabinets. Pottery Barn (www.potterybarn.com ) has one. There's also a few nice ones at Home Depot (Mill's Pride brand). Also try Home Decorators (www.homedecorators.com).

Old 08-31-00, 02:42 PM
Visiting Guest
Wow! Is everyone doing this? We are doing almost the exact same makeover and have no idea where to start. Any help you can give us would be appreciated.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: