Shower enclosure

Old 07-01-03, 12:17 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Shower enclosure

I have an odd dimensioned shower that I want to install a new shower enclosure in. The one or two piece units will not fit the dimensions very well and another option I am aware of is to use the panelized shower wall systems. Someone has suggested to me the option of using fiberglass reinforced panels (FRP, commonly used in commercial kitchens and restrooms as a wall finish) with the associated trim pieces as a less expensive option to the panelized systems. However, I am suspect of the FRP trim pieces ability to keep out the water. Has anyone had a successful experience using FRP as an actual shower enclosure?

Old 07-01-03, 10:45 PM
Doug Aleshire's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: United States
Posts: 4,455
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts

Take a look at these...

I cannot help you with the FRP but these are great as you can make cuts to fit.

Good Luck!

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: