Go Back  DoItYourself.com Community Forums > Interior Improvement Center > Designing Kitchens and Bathrooms
Reload this Page >

bathroom vanities....is this the right forum for this question?

Old 10-18-03, 05:38 PM
k5ranger
Visiting Guest

has anyone used the Mill's Pride bath vanities? just curius as to how they hold up. budget is tight but the main bathroom is a mess.
i purchased these at Home Depot

Old 10-19-03, 09:09 AM
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
k5ranger,

Mills Pride is a good product but when someone asks how well does it "hold up" it is a catch 22 question. The issue is how do you take care of things, what are you looking for? Any cabinet will hold up but it does depend on what you buy as you always get what you pay for. Each manufacturer has different levels of cabinets that are available, from low end to high end.

Issue is to get what you like and take care of it. I always suggest reading, looking and touching in what you are after. You need to decide what is best for you. If I say it's great and it faulters below your expectations, you'll use me as an excuse and I really don't like that position.

Hope this helps!

Old 10-19-03, 04:19 PM
k5ranger
Visiting Guest
well i found out the hard way.......nothing lined up, pieces were not wrong sizes and damaged when pkg was opened.
just looking for a deal...but not now.

Old 10-20-03, 09:38 PM
S
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Years ago I had some Mills Pride. I wasn't in any illusions about the construction, so I sealed the cut edges with clear urethane and the joints with caulking.

Seems to me that the cheap stuff will survive if the assembler is willing to compensate for the nature of the materials.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: