All in one bathroom/shower

Old 07-10-04, 12:43 PM
yenski
Visiting Guest
All in one bathroom/shower

I have this idea of converting our small 44" x 54" master bath into aone big shower stall with a wall mounter toilet and corner sink inside! Anyone have any experience or even heard of this? My concerns are codes. This is similiar to what would be found on a RV or watercraft. I have already searched items like corner sinks, pressure fed wall mounted toilets and tile. I need help on finding or creating waterproof cabinets for towels, waterproof toilet paper holders (and storage), water tight medicine cabinet, how to handle electrical outlets (outdoor located in medicine cabinet?), lighting, ventilation, glass block instead of a traditional window, sink fixture knobs/faucet to also control shower head (similiar to tub/shower setup), and a door that folds or opens inward. Any ideas, suggestions, or recommendations on this project or shrinks welcomed. Thanks!

Old 07-11-04, 07:13 AM
Upvotes: 0
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
In this forum you will find a question titled"Trying to add (very) smallguest bathroom" Go there and read Dougs reply as far as bath codes. Might help you some. Good luck and post back.

Old 07-11-04, 07:20 AM
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
yenski,

here is the link to what majakdragon is referring to,

http://forum.doityourself.com/showthread.php?t=173192

Hope this helps!

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: