Looking for a really small sink

Old 04-04-05, 09:22 PM
A
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Looking for a really small sink

I'm redoing a very small bathroom, so I'm in the market for a pedestal sink. My wife & I both like this style, which I think some people refer to as "neo-classic":

http://www.us.kohler.com/onlinecatalog/product_similar.jsp?&frm=1&module=Lavatories&cat_count=7&QS_0=All&QS_1=Pedestal&QS_2=All&QS_3=All&QS_4=All&QS_5=22%2B%22-25%22&QS_6=All&im=pn003285.jpg&ids=172002|172102|172202|&count=3

i.e. Clean lines (no frilly bits), but not completely plain. And it's got to be small (I think the smallest sink size tends to be around 19".

Can anyone suggest a place to search? We've been to HD & Expo to look, I've spent ages searching online, but no-one seems to carry the above style in a 19" sink. The closest we've found is a little more frilly than the one above.

Thanks,

Antun

Old 04-05-05, 05:21 PM
antun,

Contact your local plumbing supply company. Most plumbers will acquire the items that are not found in big box stores and at a savings. They can assist in your endeavor.

Hope this helps!

Old 04-05-05, 06:40 PM
W
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
sink

This thread has been edited.

No Ads, Surveys, Advertisements, Solicitations or Pyramid Schemes Allowed In The Forum Topics.

Advertisements within the forum topics or within replies posted or within personal signatures or including email addresses within replies or signatures is not allowed on this web site. Surveys, Ads, Advertisements, Solicitations to market products, services or to hire person(s) to perform work is not allowed in any forum topics.

Posting email addresses for others to contact to obtain information or to market products or directing anyone to personal web sites which can market products or solicit services, etc are not allowed. There Are No Exceptions.

Members posting any of the above or similar, anywhere on the web site are doing so in violations to the policy and are subjected to suspension or banning.

No topics are to be used for personal gain using any method. Allowing any of the above degrades the entire web site for all concerned parties. Read the forum sticky note for additional detailed information.

Doug Aleshire
Super Moderator 2

Last edited by Doug Aleshire; 04-05-05 at 07:01 PM. Reason: No Advertising/Soliciation/Redirect off-site Allowed
Old 04-06-05, 12:23 AM
A
Thanks - I'll search for a plumbing supply.

-Antun

Old 04-06-05, 08:13 AM
antun,

You're welcome. You'll find that they have many resources available and the prices will not make you go broke.

Good Luck!

Old 04-06-05, 08:43 AM
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
Have you thought about using a vessel sink? These are very small. They do not have the pedestal under them, however I suppose you could find one to go under them or use a small counter top.

This is one of our sponsors so please check them out.

http://www.faucetpeople.com/

Good luck with your project.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: