reglazing tub and wall

Old 05-25-05, 09:12 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: pa.
Posts: 42
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
reglazing tub and wall

I live near Phila. Pa. and cannot seem to find anyone who will reglaze my bathtub. It could be the web is outdated info, but don't know where to look to find someone reliable. Also, there are a number of companies listed: Intgrety, Hawk and others. All list their produc ts as THE BEST. How do I sort thro the hype and select one. thanks
Old 05-25-05, 05:40 PM
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,528
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Those are suppliers. Ask the guy who he gets his stuff from. Midwest Chemicals is a popular one, also European Coatings. If you cant find a Bathtub refinisher call the 2 I mentioned and ask for a name. Both have good products. Midwest makes their own and European imports theirs.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: