Tub Surround for Angled Wall

Old 05-27-05, 02:02 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Tub Surround for Angled Wall

I am going to install a tub surround in a second floor bathroom. The wall next to the bath tub is angled along the length of the tub, gollowing the roof pitch.

Does one have to buy a second back panel to get the extra height needed to cover the back wall because part of it is at an angle, or does one just shorten the side panels in order to get the back panel to work? I know the back panel will be longer because of the angle of the roof pitch.
Old 05-27-05, 04:43 AM
Doug Aleshire's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: United States
Posts: 4,455
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts

I am assuming yes. You will need to check out the surround that you are buying and see what it will or will not do for you. Option here is to possibly purchase a solid surface surround - custom. This would then provide a very clean appearance but of course the extra expense may not be to your liking.

However, buying two surround kits is not a good option either.

Good Luck!
Old 05-27-05, 08:19 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

Thank you for your reply. I'll check into my options.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: